Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
When the joy of welcoming a new arrival is accompanied by health issues for the mother or baby, or other difficult circumstances, it’s still appropriate to respond with warm, joyful congratulations.
How do you congratulate someone on a new baby?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three. …
- “Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby! …
- “Well done on creating a mini human being. …
- “Really happy for you both.
What to say when someone is pregnant Congratulations?
Classics. You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!” Support. Expectant parents will appreciate messages such as, “If you need anything, I am here for you,” or “They say it takes a village.
Why do we congratulate pregnant woman?
In our culture, congratulating a pregnant woman is akin to remarking on the weather to a stranger, but it shouldn’t be such a meaningless turn phrase. Offering congratulations assumes that the woman is pleased with her pregnancy and wants recognition.
How do you congratulate your dad when pregnant?
Congratulations on your new baby! May your new bundle of joy bless you and your household. I know you are going to be a great parent. I’m looking forward to seeing you with your new baby, and I’m wishing you joy that will come from all your new experiences.
How do you greet a pregnant woman?
Messages of Congratulations for a Baby Shower Card
- Congratulations to the mom-to-be! …
- Congrats on your pregnancy! …
- Enjoy this amazing adventure in your life. …
- Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
- We are so excited to meet your little one when they come out. …
- I know you’ll love being pregnant.
What do you say to a newborn baby girl?
25 Common First Words
- I love you!
- Happy birthday!
- Welcome, little one.
- Peace, child.
- Talk to me.
- God bless you.
- I can’t believe it.
- I’m a mom!
How do you congratulate a pregnant coworker?
Messages to give to a coworker going on maternity leave
- Babies bring such joy and happiness to a family. …
- I can think of no greater joy than a new baby. …
- All the best to you for a happy and restful maternity leave. …
- Congratulations on your new arrival! …
- Enjoy a wonderful and restful maternity leave with your new baby!